Prescribing Practice Paper 3 (60 items)
Time yourself over 2 hours with 200 marks up for grabs! This full length practice exam will get you 100% exam ready, covering the full range of prescribing questions you’ll encounter in your final prescribing exam.
BPS Assessment has specifically developed this new Practice Paper to simulate the real exam, containing 60 question items and 200 marks in total. With in-depth feedback for each question and unlimited attempts on the paper, you can learn where you’re going wrong and understand how to fix it.
Buy this Practice Paper to:
- learn how to manage your time, completing all questions within the 2 hour time limit
- get familiar with the exam dashboard, learning how to track your progress and mark questions for review
- get 60 unique question items seen nowhere else
- get a different style of feedback for each of the 60 items compared with our 30 item papers. Learn how best to approach the exam questions, consider advice provided by the BNF, NICE, drug manufacturers and SPCs and understand how to use this information together with the specific details from the clinical case scenarios
- test yourself over and over until you get 100%
If you’d like to be as prepared as possible, purchase this Practice Paper and our two 30-item Practice Papers together at a discounted price.
All 3 Practice Papers are aligned to the British National Formulary and written by UK experts, highlighting best practice procedures expected of newly qualified doctors. They are the perfect exam revision resource when taken alongside our free eLearning resources, PSA Prep.
Click Here To Buy All 3 Practice Papers for £40